Monday 8 February 2010

Hello from "Sir Charlie Fox"

Hello everyone - Sir Charlie Fox here. I'm getting to write a blog as I'm the new chap on the yard and as I'm in isolation at the moment, I've got a bit of spare time to be writing stuff. I came up from Carlisle on Thursday and spent my first three days in the field with Aero just recovering from my trip and getting lots of nice food to eat. The staff tried to catch me in yesterday but I wasn't having any of that - I ran off round the field! So they went up today with lots of feed and I caught quite happily then - I just wanted some treats!
I got ridden today in walk/trot and canter and Sally says I'm a nice chap. I'm well schooled and happy to do most things on both reins. I'm a little bit unfit because I need to put weight on and get some muscle, but apparently that will get better as the staff take me into work.
They've told me all about Pumba, who apparently was a brilliant school horse, and it seems I'm meant to replace her. I'm a bit nervous about replacing her as she was so popular with the staff and customers, but I'll try my hardest!
So you'll need to look out for me soon appearing in a lesson!
Thats all I've got to say for today.
"Sir Charlie Fox".

No comments: